Thursday, January 23, 2014

Why program?

The reason I took up learning python as a hobby is because it is always something I've wanted to do. When I was about five or so, I'd gotten heavy into gaming, I was fascinated with everything about gaming. Not just playing the games, but I'd always had a dream to create something I could call my own. I wasn't satisfied with just playing someone else's game. I wanted to create another world that I could also intervene with. So I set out to create my own game then realized at the time I lacked the skill, knowledge, and resources. So eventually I gave up, until now. I decided with the free time I had I would learn python so that I could create my game. I did some research and also found that python programmers are sought after by a number of companies. So it would hurt to take up a hobby that I could use to create my game and possibly get a job off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment